SSA Forms / Links:
Player Transfers and Special Requests:
- Transfer Form Within Zone - Form used for transfers within the zone. (ex. SUSC U11G3 player transfers to SUSC U11G2) Once the completed form and the $10.00 fee are received by the office, players can play immediately for their new team. Once transfer is complete player cannot be transferred back to original team.
- Permission to Play Out-of-Zone - For U11 to U17 players requesting permission to play in another Zone or for out-of-district players wishing to be released to Saskatoon. PSL players need to register in their Zone of Residence and then request information from their zone regarding PSL tryouts and Permission to Play Out-of-Zone.
- Late Maturation Form - SYSI may allow physically or mentally disadvantaged players to belong to a team in an age group considered equal to their learning enjoyment and capacity, notwithstanding their birth date. Such permission must be received in writing. Please submit the form to SYSI by TBA for consideration and approval.
- Guest Player Request Form - This form is for requesting approval for the use of a guest player who is registered in SYSI in any capacity (ie. Non-League Academy, Non-League Tournament or Zone) other than their own organization (Zone, Member Organization, Club etc) to take part with their team in a sanctioned tournament (SISCO's, Zone tournaments, in-province tournament, or out-of-province tournament) or provincial competition.
For players wishing to take a season off from league play but to participate in tournaments as a guest player or to receive training from a recognized SSA member academy group.
Referee Evaluation Form - For use with U11 - U19 games
Reschedule Form - If the below policy is not followed all games will be played as scheduled! Times available for games that are rescheduled in the facility or during outdoor season are extremely limited. Please act quickly and look for possible schedule conflicts early to avoid any problems with rescheduling.
- Must be completely filled out and signed by both teams involved.
- Must be received in the SYSI office fifteen (15) days prior to the original game date.
- The fee of $30 will be paid by the team requesting the rescheduled game. The fee must be submitted with the request at least 15 days in advance. If the forms are left at admissions or put in the SYSI Office after business hours it will not be considered received until the next business day.
- The SYS office will try to notify the teams in writing of the new date at least seven (7) days in advance (if possible). The rescheduled time and date is non-negotiable.
Player or Coach Identification Cards (ID Cards):
- Who needs a card:
- Only players/coaching staff participating in out-of-town tournaments (U9-U19) or provincials (U13-U19) that do not have another form of photo identification with birthdate (passport, driver’s license, other sport ID card, school issued ID card).
- Who does NOT need a card:
- ID Cards are NOT necessary for Saskatoon youth league games.
- Out-of-town teams that are playing in the SYSI League (i.e.: VSA) which belong to another SSA Member Organization.
- Those not listed on the team roster.
- Teams who are not participating in any out-of-town tournaments or provincials.
- Getting an ID card:
- Email Request: If you prefer to submit a request for an ID card via email click here. Email requests are due at the start of week Monday @ 4:30 PM and will be ready the following Friday for pick-up during office hours 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM. You must have your request in with the required documents in by Monday @ 4:30pm, or no card will be prepared for you by Friday in the same week. Payment can be only be made by cash when picking up the card. Cheques will not be accepted for ID card payment.
- In-Person: If you do not feel comfortable providing your personal information online and are unable to attend an ID clinic, you may call the SYSI office and set-up an appointment between the hours of 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM to have a card made in-person. Payment for cards is by cash only. Cheques will not be accepted for ID card payment and we are not set up to accept in-person credit card payments.
- Proof of identification by providing one of the following: health card, birth certificate, passport, or driver’s license. Cards cannot be processed without this identification.
- There are two (2) ways to obtain an ID card - all of which cost $20.00 per ID card.
U9 Rules of Play Gamesheet
- Once the game is completed each team is responsible for having one of their coaching staff members sign the game sheet.
- During the indoor season, game sheets are available at all the Soccer Center admissions booths and online.
- During the outdoor season, game sheets are available online.
- The U9 Rules of Play are listed on each game sheet.
- The comments section of the game sheet is to be filled out after the game to reflect the game.
- The home team is responsible for submitting the game sheet to the SYSI Office within 48hrs after the game. The game sheet can be dropped off at the admission booth located in the Soccer Centers or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 306-975-3416.
- U9 Game Sheets are not required for any SYSI tournaments.
- Honorariums - The purpose of our Team Personnel and Soccer Coordinator/Registrar Honorarium's is to show support and appreciation to these dedicated volunteers. The honorarium is available to non-paid community soccer coordinators, all non-paid team personnel and non-paid zone registrars who have registered their association’s teams with SYSI leagues for the Outdoor 2018 season. The amount of the honorarium varies depending on the number and type of requirements met on the check-list. Only completed applications will be accepted
- Friend of Soccer Awards - This award is given out each year to five individuals who have contributed to youth soccer in a meaningful way. An award recipient is selected by each Zone Board for a total of five awards each year.
TBD, 2021: Deadline to submit nomination to Zone Board or to SYSI Office who will ensure it is forwarded to the appropriate Zone Board for consideration.
TBD, 2021: Deadline for Zone Boards to provide their decision to SYSI for award consideration.
TBD 2021: Presentation of Awards will take place at the SYSI Outdoor Pre-Season Zone Coaches Night in April 2021.