|SSA Accident Claims||Players or team personnel who have experienced a soccer related injury and need to submit a claim for insurance coverage.|
|Reschedule Form|| |
If the below policy is not followed all games will be played as scheduled! Times available for games that are rescheduled in the facility or during outdoor season are extremely limited. Please act quickly and look for possible schedule conflicts early to avoid any problems with rescheduling.
- The form must be completely filled out and signed by both teams involved and a fee shall be received prior to SYSI reviewing the request.
- Requests received by the SYSI Office within a minimum of ten (10) business days prior to the original game date shall cost $25 and must be provided by the team submitting the request.
- Requests received by the SYSI Office between seven (7) to nine (9) business days prior to the original game date shall cost $50 and must be provided by the team submitting the request.
- If the forms are left at admissions or put in the SYSI Office after business hours it will not be considered received until the next business day.
- The SYS office will try to notify the teams in writing of the new date at least seven (7) days in advance (if possible). The rescheduled time and date is non-negotiable.
- Requests for rescheduling semi-finals or final matches will not be accepted.
|U9 Rules of Play Game Sheet|| - Once the game is completed each team is responsible for having one of their coaching staff members sign the game sheet. |
- During the indoor season, game sheets are available at all the Soccer Center admissions booths and online.
- During the outdoor season, game sheets are available online. The U9 Rules of Play are listed on each game sheet.
- The comments section of the game sheet is to be filled out after the game to reflect the game.
- The home team is responsible for submitting the game sheet to the SYSI Office within 48hrs after the game. The game sheet can be dropped off at the admission booth located in the Soccer Centers or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 306-975-3416.U9 Game Sheets are not required for any SYSI tournaments.
|Coach ID Cards|| |
Who needs a card:
Getting an ID card: Please submit an email request for an ID card please email email@example.com. You will be asked to email a photo of the person receiving an ID card, their full name and date of birth, as well as proof of identification by providing one of the following: health card, birth certificate, passport or driver's license. Cards cannot be processed without this identification. Email requests are due at the start of the week Monday @ 4:30 PM and will be ready the following Friday for pick-up during office hours 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM. You must have your request including required documents provided by Monday @ 4:30 PM, for the card to be ready by Friday in the same week. Requests received on a Tues or later in the week may not be ready within the same week on the Friday. Payment can be made by cash when picking up the card or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cheques will not be accepted for ID card payment and we are not set up to accept in-person credit or debit card payments.