XTRATIME SPORTS/ SOCCER LOCKER MINI FOS 2020
JUNE 12 - 14, 2020 (Cancelled)
Saskatoon Sports Centre, 150 Nelson Road, Saskatoon SK
This year's Xtratime Sports Soccer Locker Mini FOS Tournament has a total of 270 teams, 2,700 players, an average of 10,000 spectators, and 409 games! We look forward to seeing many new and returning faces at our tournament this year! Thank you Xtratime Sports Soccer Locker for sponsoring this event!
- Deadline: Teams must notify their Community Coordinator (or Zone Registrar for U9 D teams) on or before TBA if they wish to participate in the tournament and what strength their team is (weak, average, strong). Community Coordinators and Zone Registrars will have until the above deadline to submit their list of teams who wish to be included in the Mini FOS schedule (including community/team names, age group, gender, and team strength).
- Team Eligibility: Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc. only accepts teams which currently participate in the SYSI U5, U7, U9, and U7-U9D leagues.
TOURNAMENT INFO PACKAGE & MAP
Parents & coaches please read!! (Field MAP included!)
MINI FOS SCHEDULES:
- U5 Coed Schedule
- U7 Boys Community Schedule
- U7 Girls Community Schedule
- U7 Boys Development Schedule
- U7 Girls Development Schedule
- U9 Boys Community Schedule
- U9 Girls Community Schedule
- U9 Boys Development Schedule
- U9 Girls Development Schedule
MINI FOS WEATHER HOTLINE (306) 975-3414
- WEBSITE / PHONE: Any cancellations of games or field changes will be posted on on the following SYSI webpage and on the weather line (306) 975-3414 throughout the weekend but in most cases coaches are to use their best judgment. If you wish to contact a team that you are scheduled to play against to either cancel your game or try to reschedule it after the weekend please access the following Mini FOS Team Contact List.
- RAIN: (Under-5 & Under-7 teams only): If it is raining the two team's coaches will use their judgment as to whether or not they wish to play the game. Teams can agree to not play a game or agree upon a suitable reschedule time on the back-up fields at another time during the weekend or later in the week.
- THUNDER & LIGHTNING: (Under-5 & Under-7 teams only): If thunder is heard or lightning spotted teams are to leave the field and seek shelter immediately and wait out the weather or choose to go home. The safe rule of thumb is to wait 30 minutes after hearing the last rumble of thunder to go back outside. For more information please see the CSA Lightning Safety and Severe Weather Policy.
- FIELD CONDITIONS: (Under-5 & Under-7 teams only): If there is standing water on outdoor West Field or Kinsmen fields teams may try to adjust the cones and flags to an area suitable to play as long as it isn’t too close to another field; if not possible teams are to cancel the game and reschedule if desired. The tournament coordinator will assess the fields throughout the weekend and cancel or move certain fields/games if necessary. Any cancellations of games or field changes will be posted on the SYSI website on the Mini FOS webpage and on the weather line (306) 975-3414 throughout the weekend but in most cases coaches are to use their best judgment.
- INDOOR POWER OUTAGE: (Under-9 teams only): If there is an indoor power outage teams are to proceed in a calm manner out of the facility as soon as possible and await further instructions from Tournament Headquarters, the website, and/or weather phone line. Games affected by a power outage will be cancelled (see next point regarding rescheduling).
- RESCHEDULING: (All teams): Games cancelled or unplayable due to weather or indoor power outage will not be rescheduled by SYSI and there will not be a refund as SYSI still has to cover tournament costs such as fields, coordinators, and medals regardless of weather. If you wish to contact the other team and reschedule at a later time in the week and do not have their contact information please refer to our website for team contact information on the tournament page or contact tournament headquarters (306) 975-3413 and we will provide you with the contact information. Teams can still pick up their medals until 5pm Sunday at tournament headquarters.
Thank you Xtratime Sports / Soccer Locker being our Diamond Title Sponsor!
Thank you SportClips for being a Gold sponsor!