Permission to Play Out-of-Zone

Permission to Play Out of Zone Process

For Under-11 to Under-15 players requesting permission to play another Zone or for Under-5 to Under-19 players who previously played for another SSA Member Organization, i.e Astra, Valley Soccer, TDsoccer, Saskatoon Futsal, Humboldt, etc. players wishing to be released to SYSI Zone or Community Association.

Zone Boundaries: Zone Map PDF 

Click on the Zone Map PDF to see which area of the city you live in. Then click on the appropriate area on the map where you live and you will be directed to a webpage with all the registration and contact information for the Zone and Community Associations within your area. If you already know which Zone you live in click on the appropriate zone below to be directed to the webpage with all the registration and contact information for your Zone and Community Associations within your area.
Zone 1: SUSC
Zone 2: Hollandia
Zone 3: Aurora
Zone 4: Lakewood
Zone 5: Eastside

Valley Soccer Association (VSA) Boundaries Map

Players residing in or near any of the below communities please contact VSA for a release:
West of the river East of the river
Dalmeny Aberdeen
Haque Alvena
Hepburn Cudworth
Langham St Denis
Martensville Vonda
Osler Wakaw

Upcoming Events

Dec. 02, 2022 to Dec. 04, 2022

Tournament: Hollandia Off the Wall
SKHRSC, 219 Primrose Dr

read more »

Dec. 08, 2022 to Dec. 11, 2022

Tournament: FCR Cup

read more »

Dec. 24, 2022 to Jan. 07, 2023

Christmas Break (No League Games)

read more »

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information